Social Icons

Monday, August 15, 2011

Mystery Shopper Wave 6 (May-June 2011)

I would like to publish here, sharing the good news to all especially to all my colleagues because I think they deserve to know about this. Proudly, I announce the latest Mystery Shopper Wave 6 result for PSS Jln Tun Abg Hj Openg 2 is the highest score for this period among 13 PSS at TA69 (Sibu). This is our first time to be on top ranking. I'm so glad and thankful to all my colleagues cooperation all this while.

My aim next to hold is award Best Station (Operation & Customer Service) for Sarawak Region. I strongly believe we can do much better. What I need to do now is to keep maintain our current KP's as long as I can because this batch I think is the best group I ever groom.

This is priceless observation comment from Mystery Shopper's Personal Experience Evaluation, "The staffs here were helpful and cheerful". That is what I want!! Bravo!!

PETRONAS, you're inspiring our people and Aspiring us to be the Best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment